Saturday 14 January 2012

Sparkle



Evening all, I decided I really wanted to enter more challenges this year.  I've really slacked in popping things online for people to see.  In my mission though I have decided to only focus on a few challenges, one of my faves at the moment is Sparkle Creations, I adore her stamps and I thought I would ink up one of her beautiful images, Cocktail Emily.   I adore this image, and not only for the name!  This week's challenge is to use something new; Emily is nearly new, this is only the second time I've used her! But my papers are new, love the depth of colour in these papers!

Unfortunately (or not, depending on what you think of the card!) this is a cover up type of card! The triangles in the corners are there to cover up my rubbish piercing, and the scalloped border (which btw is glittery - sorry about the rubbish photo) is there because I slipped when I stuck the dp on, it was very wonky!!! Apart from that it is my usual, stamped with memento, coloured with copics.  Although I did try using a new technique, I popped colour onto the colourless blender to create very pale tones. Oh and the sentiment is a doodlebugs rub on.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Heather such a girly and sweet image love it! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image that you've colored so well! I say mistakes are embellishment opportunities!!!

    ReplyDelete