Tuesday 17 January 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge this week is a perfect one - anything goes! 
I decided I would ink up one of the Crafty Sentiments newest releases and do a really simple number on it! But then I think think this image is so pretty it doesn't need much more! This is one of those cute bunny ones - Love Boat Bunnies, isn't it the sweetest!

After colouring with my copics I cut it out with my circle nesties and layered it on the lacy circles nestie, and then added a simple Paula Pascual sentiment and voila!


Don't forget to nip on over and leave my teamates some love!

And while I remember I've just got to share this news with you.  Crafty Sentiments are going to be at the Creative Crafts Show - Manchester if you're about don't forget to pop in and say hello to Suzette :)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Heather I do love the new bunnies releases! Fab colouring!!! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is so striking in its simplicity and so beautifully coloured too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Heather..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS design and it really shows off the cute image and your gorgeous color! And I have to say your blog has been one of the easiest to visit and flows just so beautifully!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete