Tuesday 24 January 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Lace

This week's Crafty Sentiments challenge is one that takes me out of my comfort zone - lace.  So far out of my comfort zone in fact that I don't actually have any in the house! So when I was searching for inspiration I thought about digi lace and while I was sorting out how to print it I realised I could do something totally different, I could go digital! So here is my digi creation!


Obviously I used the most gorgeous Crafty Sentiments Two Hearts image and a Crafty Sentiments Birthday Circles sentiment (Billy birthday present) and I also used some amazing papers and elements from Summertime Designs the lace is from the Memories kit and the papers are from her A Little Spring in your Step kit.

Don't forget to pop on over and show the rest of my teamates some love and maybe have a go yourself, maybe this is in your comfort zone!!

5 comments: