Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tweet-heart

I finally got some playtime today (although I paid dearly for it, Drew managed to unravel half a loo roll all over the bathroom!) I created this little card using a new release over at DigiSparkle.  


I merged two stamps (from the Tweetheart set) together and then cut them out with a nestie (using the out of the box technique). I coloured them with my copics and mounted on a kraft background which I stamped with a heart using Versamark ink before adding the ribbon.  When my Corner Chomper arrives (would have been today but I din't hear the doorbell - how annoying!!) I'll probably round the bottom corners in order to echo the curves of the oval.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Heather, really like the stamping on the Kraft and the image is very tweet!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete