Thursday 17 February 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Lemon and Lilac

Welcome to this week's Crafty Sentiments Challenge. This week we are featuring the brill colour scheme that is of Lemon and Lilac.  I wouldn't normally choose these colours but they work beautifully together and i loved using a different set of colours (however minimally I used them!) I really followed my heart on this and went for a very CAS card. I used two Crafty Sentiments stamps, the bear is Teddy with Rose and I used a sentiment from the Patches and Stitch set (I love this set.)

Don't forget to check out my team mates beautiful Lilca and Lemon creations.

I coloured Teddy with Rose with my trusty Coloursoft pencils and I blended with sansador.  I finished it off with some gems (I coloured them with a lilac copic) and I added liquid pearls to the bouquet. 

I also want to enter this in these challenges:
Less is more - flowers
ABC Challenge - O is for oldfashioned

7 comments:

  1. WOW I love the simplicity of this card its amazing, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is just adorable the CAS design really shows off the bear and your fab colouring stunning work hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjuss, wonderful colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Heather love the CAS look, just gorgeous! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so amazing with CAS Cards, I love this one, so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and a cutie too, love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real stunner of a card. Beautiful colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete