Sunday 22 April 2012

A Christmas Recipe


Evening all, I have finally sorted out my craft desk and it inspired me to craft so I have quite a few cards to share with you (but I'll try and space them out a bit!)  I was looking at Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge and actually made the time to have a go. It was a recipe of 3 designer papers, 2 stamps and button/ribbon - oh no! just realised I haven't put buttons or ribbons on - let's hope they forgive me! I have put 3 dp's on (the third is on the wreath's bow).  I used TSG's Holly Jolly and coloured with my copics and then finished off with an Elzybells sentiment, which by the way only works through sheer dumb luck.  I went to stamp the sentiment and it fell off my block, I was majorly lucky it fell in the right place!!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card, so pretty......

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the festive wreath - and the traditional colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever using the bow as the third patterned paper! And, yes we forgive you, lol!!!! The challenges are optional as long as you make a winter/Christmas card. And what a beautiful card, so very elegant!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love your card!! it's perfect...thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. I love the wreath image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!! That is one of my favorite TSG sets! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete