Wednesday 20 April 2011

A case and some punches

This card is a CASE of this gorgeous card by the amazing Amy R, isn't it gorgeous? Well I thought I would do a CAS version of it. 
I have been dying to use one of the Crafty Sentiments Amy stamps - this Amy Just Relaxing is one of my favourites but I just hadn't got how best to display her, but I really like this layout :) I think the only thing I would really change is I think I would do her hair a slightly different colour, I'm trialling new copic hair colours at the moment - I guess I need to do some more practising! Oh and I've decided I need to buy a grass punch (cutting this grass by hand took ages!)


I used my new nesties to create the background (I layered the grass and 'sky' paper before die cutting) and I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the Crafty Sentiments Patches and Stitch stamp set. I coloured Amy with my copics and the polka dots on her top are done with my new Spica pink pen. I added my copic coloured butterflies (so they colour matched) and rounded the corners with my corner chomper.




I would like to enter this  card for these challenges:
Digi Tuesday - Punches

3 comments:

  1. Awww..... how cute is your card with Amy and love the grass, beautiful! JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love that cute image and fabulous job coloring!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at digital tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Heather!! I love how you framed the image and the splattered background is lovely. All the white around the edges really makes this card perfect.

    ReplyDelete