Tuesday 8 March 2011

With Kisses

Hi all, had a bit of a spending spree recently and managed to bag myself a few gorgeous Tilda's from ebay. So had a play and this is the first one I've come up with. I've coloured her with my copics and added a little glitter pen to the sparkles, she's mounted using the 'out of the box' technique and then a pink scalloped circle and I created a pink sparkle circle using my Stampendous snowflake stamp set. Oh and the sentiment is a Crafty Sentiments one from the Patches and Stitch set, love this one!





I'm entering this card for the Just Magnolia and H & S - Anything Goes Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Heather, love how you have coloured Tilda's hair! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet Heather! Glad I'm not the only one grabbing off ebay at the mo lol hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis is so pretty. I love how Tilda is colored and your snowflakes look so pretty. Great card!

    ReplyDelete