Monday 7 March 2011

Waltzingmouse sketch Challenge



This week's Waltzingmouse sketch seemed like a really easy one, I had the idea in my mind yet somehow it didn't come together as easily as I had thought it would! Oh well! I had a go.  I embossed with my nesties to create the double frame and I then used the Half pint Heroes to create this little undersea scene.  Think it works, shame the card I stamped onto wasn't that great quality and it didn't help that my memento black ink is running out! The sentiment is in grey memento and I coloured with copics (predictable I know!)






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic...what a wonderful creative and fun card. Love how you made all of your layers with embossing. Thanks for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! love the embossed framing (one of my fav things to do on a card!) and your little underwater scene is adorable! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Love it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete