Sunday 18 July 2010

Birthday Fun

This little turtle (or tortoise, how do you tell the difference?) is well cute and I just knew I wanted to do him with the cps sketch.  I tried something different this time - I glued the red paper to the yellow before cutting out with my nestie so the cross looks like it was supposed to be.  Not quite sure if the dp goes but it was the only choice I really had (although in retrospect I could have created my own dp using stamps and a slightly better colour background - hindsight is a wonderful thing!)


This card is for these challenges:
Pollycraft - Bold and bright
Craftalicious - Birthdays
Card Positioning Systems - Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Tortoises live on land and turtles live in the water, our american friends don't seem to know the word tortoise though so they call them all turtles, really bugs me as we have a tortoise who definately lives on land although she does enjoy a swim. sorry heather rant over I like your card clean and elegant and the paper does go looks like party paper to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, great card just thought I'd let you know you have won Toby in Bag over at Crafty Sentiments Digi's, please can you e-mail me so I can send you this cute digi joannesal5@hotmail.com

    Hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete