Friday 21 May 2010

Plane Green

Well this plane is very plain! *groan*  I guess it's just CAS but that just didn't sound the same!

My Uncle Jim's (my best friend's dad - but I still call him Uncle!) birthday is on Monday and I thought as he likes his planes, this image would be perfect.  I created it especially for him - I'll create the rest of the pack at some point and then it'll go online at DigiSparkle.


This card is for these challenges:
Creative cottage - One for the boys
Allsorts - birthdays
Sweet Stampin' - Personal
Copic Creations - Monochrome using Copics

7 comments:

  1. Heather, you're a naughty girl, you card doesn't have a personal name on it! That said, it is a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Love the greens too. Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is very simple but thats what makes it so great! Thanks for oining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk hugs Rebekaj x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely clean and simple card but no personal name on it - tut tut! Love the image though.

    Thanks for joining in with us on Sweet Stampin.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is CAS perfection! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - ooh I love clean and simples - just wish I could do it!! Cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete