Thursday 24 September 2009

Uncle's birthday

I somehow arrived at Wednesday last week without really knowing where the week had gone. This wasn't great as it meant I had to pack as we were going awaythe next day, make sure I had photographed all the cards I wanted to blog this week and then I suddenly realised it was my Uncle's birthday on Saturday! So this is my rush job card (why I hadn't got any in my collection that were suitable I don't know!)

I used a Paddington bear I had stamped, coloured and cut out ready (thank goodness!), so all I had to do was add the blue oval and the sentiment. Why is it that when you're in a rush things just don't seem to come together! Anyway, I finally added 'Uncle' with Papermania alphabet and handwrote the rest - not great but it was appreciated (I spoke to them yesterday!)

Card: CardTonic tall card blank
Image: Paddington stamp (free from a magazine)
Sentiment: Papermania alphabet and blue ink and handwritten with blue gel pen
Others: nesties, big shot, derwent coloursoft pencild and sasador

No comments:

Post a Comment