Sunday 27 September 2009

Bible quotes

I really like this stamp set at DigiSparkle so consequently here's another card using it! Love the red and black mix, seems to work quite well so I used it again, along with my nesties which I am definitely addicted to! Card - Black card from WHS
Image - Bible sentiments from DigiSparkle
Others - Red paper from ikea, papermania clear birthday stamps, dew drop moonlight white ink, heart paper punch, nesties and big shot


This is another card using the Be still stamp I think I prefer this card but I was trying to do it another way as I love the stamp. I really should remember that if I like a card I can repeat it!

Card - white card blank
Image -
Bible sentiments from DigiSparkle
Other - green card from my stash, nesties, big shot, purple ribbon from market

No comments:

Post a Comment