Wednesday 3 October 2012

Monkey Zoo

Hi all, this is my first post as GDT for My Mum's Craft Shop. I've really enjoyed chatting to the lovely ladies over at MMCS and am really hoping I don't disappoint them.

I thought I would start with a CC Designs stamp, love these stamps and I love that this one comes with it's own sentiment, and one that my kids love to sing!

I decided to create two different cards using this stamp, a boys version and a girls version, hope you likey!



Here are the products I used for Boys Monkey Zoo:
Here are the products I used for Girls Monkey Zoo

3 comments:

  1. How much fun are these monkey creations! Love 'em. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Heather great fun especially with the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet cards Heather.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete