Thursday 25 August 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Ribbons and bows


Hi all and welcome to Crafty Sentiments new release 'Summer of Fun' blog hop and this week's challenge.  Hope you have enjoyed all our projects, these are such cute stamps!

Today's card is also for our challenge - Ribbon and bows. I have to say I have cheated somewhat, my card does have a bow but I'm afraid I've used thread instead of ribbon (please forgive me!)

I've used this cute 'Summer of Fun' image of Billy swimming which I coloured with my copics and Derwent coloursoft pencils and then I've added my own computer generated sentiment.


Hopefully you should have arrived here from Hazel's blog, in which case leave me a comment here and then pop on over to Jan's blog and check out her fabby creation.




You can be in with a chance of winning the 1 of the 4 New Main Summer of Fun Character stamps from us. They are amazing. Four of you will receive 1 each of the stamps. So you have a great chance of winning.
The Rules are simple. 

1 Post the Summer of Fun Banner on your sidebar with a Link to the Crafty Sentiments Store.


                        2. Comment on the Design Teams Cards Previewing the images for Thursday 25 August.

Here is the blog hop list just in case you get lost:

me! -------> Heather <------- me!



19 comments:

  1. great card Heather, especially like the wave effect punch with the 2 papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card hun, love the sentiment!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, and the scuba diving boy stamp is so cute! The play on words with the sentiment is very cleverly done too!
    Well done!
    Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Heather he is adorable hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added "waves" to your border. Adorable image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very talented! Love the stamp1 TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, beautiful colours, love the waves and the sentiment is great and has just reminded me I also have this one lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, he is so cute - love how you've used him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute image! love the simple design, too! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you have used here Heather, Have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scene...love how you did the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful- love the waves!

    I still use your images too (cos they are fab!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Heather, love your colouring and that waves punch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Heather! That's my son in the bath. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Heather - your colouring is stuning!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Summer card..Nice stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Heather, what an adorable fun card! Love it...the wave punch deign is perfect for this one and loving the fun sentiment too. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really clever card.Love the waves and the image is beautifully coloured.Love it.Love Debbie Johns x

    ReplyDelete