Sunday 17 July 2011

The Crafts Meow

Hi all, sorry long time no blog! Life has been manic here, we now have a nice new, clean and white bathroom (just need to paint the walls - hmm, where do i find the time for that?) I have also done a lot more work recently, well I suppose it's good practice for when I get back to working life in September, only mornings but a bit of a shock to the system! Just recently we seem to have numerous parties (for the children, come on you don't expect me to have a social life do you?) and loads of end of school last minute parties, bbq's and events!

So, anyway I won a cool stamp set from The Craft's Meow called Happiness is..  so glad I won it, it's been really versatile. I just thought I would show you some of the cards I've made using this set.  My fav is definitely this first one, I've one the shading by using the same ink as I stamped with and I added it with a blender pen, love this technique!




No comments:

Post a Comment