Sunday 8 August 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

Here's my first Guest Designer post for Crafty Sentiments.  I'm so excited (and I've so gotta stop saying that!)

This card uses one of the new digi releases, Pat.  This week's challenge is to use chipboard or cardboard on your card - mine is that little chipboard frame which surrounds the sentiment.  I inked it up with the same ink I used for the background, Memento Angel Pink. Yes, as per usual I used my nesties, a square and scalloped square and of course coloured with my copics.

Hubby did his arty farty thing when photographing, he said the blue in the background reflected the water in the image!




Now go and check out the Design Teams amazing creations over at the Crafty Sentiments blog.  

3 comments:

  1. Heather your card is just gorgeous, love how you used the Dl. Hubby has taken a brilliant photo, wish I could do that. Welcome to the team at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pinky :) "brilliant sounds much better than "arty farty".

    Well done H on making guest designer.

    ReplyDelete