Friday 11 June 2010

Family

I absolutely adore this image from Pollycraft (I can't seem to find it on their website - I think it was a freebie). I've finally coloured it (with copics of course) and popped it on a card!  I took my inspiration from the CPS sketch and went from there.  I've used Smirk papers and some purple card I had.

I think this would be perfect for a new baby card.


This card is for these challenges:
Diva Coffee Break - Colour challenge
Craftalicious - New (baby)
CPS - Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image and a lovely card :-)
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Craftalicious
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely, it's such a great image & I love the simplicity of your card - the image says it all!

    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at Craftalicious

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fab image and very versatile. Thanks for joining us on our very first challenge at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! It would also work well for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this CAS approach...such an adorable image too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete