Sunday 25 April 2010

DigiSparkle Freebie Teddies

Just a quick post this morning. I'm slightly more awake so am able to post as Drew finally gave me a lie in - 6.10 am lol! 

Anyway, I made this card with this month's Digisparkle freebie - Teddy Letters.

I know, I know! The background design (pink circles) doesn't really work.  I while ago I bought 2 boxes of Papermania Designer card bases, seemed like a good idea at the time, 70 cards and envelopes for about £5 making it less than 7.5p for a card blank and envelope! Amazing! Although not that amazing if you don't use them. So I've challenged myself to use them a bit more, consequently you'll be seeing a lot more card bases like this.  Hopefully they'll work better than this one! Oh and I just had to use one of my new nestabilities - labels eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment