Wednesday 23 December 2009

50/50 Digitsl Stamping Group


Hi, sorry for being a bad blogger - Christmas has really taken it's toll this year and I've not had the energy to keep up with everything and as the children are the most demanding I kept up with them rather than this blog! Oh well, I'm now at my MIL's so hopefully I'll have a bit of time (and a bit of childcare!) to catch up with things.

I have recently joined the special 50/50 group. The concept of the group is a simple one where crafters pay a monthly membership fee to get access to the 50 designers who post 1 image a month. Crafters can choose which images to take, and then enter a challenge with anyone of these images. The crafter with the winning entry gets a prize along with the designer who's image was used on the winning entry.

An amazing concept I think you'll agree. If you want to join just click on the badge and see if there are any places left.

No comments:

Post a Comment