Tuesday 1 May 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Spots and stripes

I'm hosting over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge this week and it's spots and stripes, any colour or theme as long as there are those all important spots and stripes hiding in there!


I used one of the gorgeous Billy images, Birthday Presents. Isn't he a cutie and I'd love to know where those balloons are going to take him! I coloured him with my copics (note the pressie is spotty because I used the blender pen on it and there are spots around the image to try and highlight the fact that he's in the sky.) My papers are from a freebie pack that I got with a magazine and note that there are stripes and spots in the corners! I added a computer generated sentiment, inked around the edges and voila!


Don't forget to pop on over the the challenge blog and leave my teamies some love!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Heather I love how vibrant the colours are and such fab papers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Heather! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is wonderful.. those papers are just perfect with that cute image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete