Tuesday 8 May 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Mum

Crafty Sentiments challenge this week is devoted that most special person - Mum! This card however, is devoted to a different Mum, my MIL. She loves poppies so this will be winging her way soon.  I used one of the images that attracted me to Crafty Sentiments, unfortunately it's one of those images that is no longer available (won't stop me using it as it is definitely one of my go to images!!)


I coloured with copics (yeah, yeah will I ever change?) popped the dp on added a black cs die-namics scallop border and I used my die-namics By the letters dies to create the 'mum'.




Don't forget to bob over and show my teamies some love :)

5 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute - and what a gorgeous bunch of flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Heather, gorgeous bunch of flowers,love the colours, so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Heather

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Heather.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is jut adorable Heather.

    ReplyDelete