Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Pollycraft call

Afternoon all, I thought I would just quickly post this card using one of the Pollycraft freebies Sonny's Party that is to be used for their DT call.  Isn't she gorgeous? 


I had a go at something completely different for this card. I realise that there is a trend towards hybrid cards at the moment, mixing digital and traditional card making techniques. So this is my first attempt! I created the frame and sentiment and then imported the Sonny's Party image. Once I had printed it off I folded the card and then coloured her using my copics (mainly R20,22 & 24 - they look a bit pinker IRL!) I do like the CAS styling of it but ... hmmmm. Well I hope you like it and any constructive criticisms are more than welcome!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather...

    I love the clever idea, and the CAS style works!

    Thanks for entering the DT call...

    good luck!
    Paula
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fab Heather I love what you have done here good luck with the DT call! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather

    I just adore the style of this card, great layout.
    Good Luck with the DT call

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Heather! Do I say that every time? LOL Seriously, that frame is amazing, especially with the little hearts and I love the attitude on that little girl's face!

    ReplyDelete