Thursday 9 June 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Sparkle

Over at Crafty Sentiments this week our challenge is to sparkle and although I don't often sparkle I do like a bit of glitter now and then. This card probably uses up my months quota of glitter!


I've used some sparkly border stickers and I have attacked Taski's wings and her bow with stickles (hope you can see it!) I do like this Crafty Sentiments digi - Taski, she is just so cute!






Don't forget to pop on over and see my teamies amazing creations.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, she is fab (have printed her off but not used her yet....really need to lol) fab DP!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, WOW stunning card and I so love the sparkle on her wings, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and your wings really do sparkle. Looks great.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete