Thursday 16 June 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day

This week's Crafty Sentiments Challenge is an obvious but much needed one - Father's Day.  So get those Daddy images and sentiments out and have a go! 

This week I decided to use the gorgeous ticket sentiments and I used the Father's day one which I linked together and printed onto kraft cardstock. I embossed the background and then  added a circle and star (cut with nesties) and a star brad. Hope you like and don't forget to go and check out my teamies brilly creations.


5 comments:

  1. What a fab idea hun & it looks great!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, love your use of the sentiment. The embossing really stands out on the white well. I never think to use these tickets stamps and was hunting for a Father's Day sentiment this week lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat CAS card love how you have done the tickets across the bottom! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Heather! The sentiment on the tickets is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great dads card--love it!

    ReplyDelete