Friday 7 September 2012

For my sisters

I'm fairly sure my sisters don't read my blog so I think I'm safe posting these.  My little sis is in Madrid as part of her uni course so I thought I would just send her a sort of 'welcome to your new flat' card.  I wanted to use my new Waltzingmouse stamps so here's what I came up with;


I used the Waltzingmouse Compact Family stamp set and Heroines - Fairy Princess.

And as the middle one of us is in Australia I sent her this birthday card toady (hope it reaches her in time!)  Again I used my Waltzingmouse Compact Family stamp set a Pollycraft digi image - Sonny Honeycloud Cards and Cupcakes (sadly no longer available!)


I used my brand new camera (what an amazing hubby I have:):):):) Hope my pics look ok I'm still trying to work it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment