Friday 28 September 2012

Butterfly

Just thought I would post this (seeing as I've been a very lazy blogger of late!) I seem to have lost my mojo, again! I thought not working would mean I was really inspired to get behind my craft desk and create, turns out I have a list of jobs as long as my arm and I don't seem to be getting all the cleaning, washing etc done.  I'm guessing I was more focussed when I was working.  Although I'm working today (a one off) and somehow I'm here chatting to you rather than getting on with the mountain load of washing or getting the lounge hoovered! Good job I have a loving, forgiving husband!

Anyway, over to the card .....

I did this so long ago I can barely remember what I did.  I thinnk those are Papermania Hampton flower stamps, coloured with copics (on kraft nonetheless, something new, go me!) green cardstock, black diecut butterfly with stickles and a sentiment, simples as they say!

1 comment:

  1. I completely get the loads of work that need to be done around the house!
    A very pretty design and just love all of the flowers.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete