Monday 9 August 2010

Flowers

My Great Aunty's birthday is coming up and I wanted to something a bit different, I know she loves flowers so I went with the theme.  I used the Waltzing Mouse sketch as my base and used my retro flower punches, Leone Em leaf punch and then added a brad on the big flower and liquid pearls on the other flowers. I used my labels (eight?) nestie and stamped a Papermania sentiment.  




I normally forget about the inside but I wanted to make that special so I used the same My minds eye paper I used for the flowers and cut a scalloped circle and then cut a white circle with my nesties, I stamped another Papermania sentiment and added another flower and leaves.  Hope she likes it!


This card is for these challenges:
Craftalicious - Make your own flowers

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet Birthday card Heather! I am sure your Aunty will treasure this! The pop of teal looks wonderful - thanks for sharing both the front & inside. Thank you for playing along with this week's WMSC :) Hope you come join the fun again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your aunt will love it Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love that you thought about the inside too. Thanks for playing along with this week's WMSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely clean design on this! love your punched flowers against the brown! thanks for playing with WMS this week! I'm sure your aunt will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant card and I'm sure your Aunt will love it. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. I have some candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.. Great take on the Sketch TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Heather! I love how the flowers dance across the dark cardstock! You decorated the inside beautifully, too.

    ReplyDelete