Friday 23 July 2010

Pollycraft Tortoise

This is the second part of Flash Your Freebies over at Pollycraft.  This is one of the cutest freebies I've ever got my hands on. I decided it was a perfect for a male card. My dp is new (think it's Mind's Eye) and a papermania sentiment. Must go, so many jobs to do!





It's for these challenges:
Pollycraft - Pollycraft
Cards for men - Men + 1 image 2 dp 3 embellies (There are 3 gems under the sentiment)
Digi Tuesday - Happy birthday 
Papertake - Cute

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute digi! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and I love the colours you've used...Great card...Thank you for joining in with us at Cards for men...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the new freebie I must get mine done and posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fabulous image, and a really gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Heather. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete