Wednesday 7 April 2010

Daisy Doodles challenge asked us to use this sketch.  It turns out that I'm a 'purpose crafter', I seem to create better when I have something to work towards and for this challenge I knew I needed to create a card for my brother-in-law who has just moved in with his girlfriend.  Had to think hard about this one as Welcome to your new home just wouldn't fit the bill. So I hope this is more fitting.  I used one of my new DigiSparkle digistamps, Fairy homes and of course had to use my new punches!

2 comments:

  1. Heather,
    this is adorable! I just love the image. I think this is perfect for your "purpose".
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. the acorn home...so adorable. Your layout and choice of colors is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete