Monday 21 September 2009

She's passed ...

She's passed, my little sister has passed her driving test! Crumbs, does that make me feel old! She passed second time, so I had this ready for her first test (and didn't need it!) and unfortunatley I forgot to bring it with me and am now on holiday! Oh well, have shown her the picture and I guess it's the thought that counts. So congrats little sis, hope you get to use the car now and then!

I created this with one of the DigiSparkle car stamps (the Mini Cooper)and put it on top of a google map of her local area.


Card - silver card blank
Stamp - Mini Cooper from DigiSparkle (kindly coloured on the computer by my DH)
Paper - google map, pink ikea paper and papermania rose tones
Sentiment - Handwritten on white card cut out using my nesties
Other - Bid shot,silver organza ribbon from stash, silver gel pen (sakura?)

No comments:

Post a Comment