Tuesday 28 August 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Sparkle

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is Sparkle.  I interpreted this as using a decent amount of stickles!


The image (cute isn't she!) is coloured with copics and the cut out using my oval nestie and the out of the box technique.  I cut the edge of the card using my nesties labels 8 and then popped the paper behind it. After that I liberally squeezed stickles here there and everywhere!


Don't forget to check out my teammates creations, so sparkly!!


Here are the products I used:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sparkly Heather, love it and love how you edged you card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You sure have some gorgeous sparkle here Heather, gorgeous image and colouring, fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just gorgeous Heather, love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete