Saturday 10 September 2011

TSG - Paper Dolls

Over at TSG they are celebrating their 3rd birthday and they are challenging us to create a paper doll. I loved the idea of this challenge but as I have finally rejoined the working population after spending nearly 6 years with my beautiful children I figured I wouldn't have time to join in the fun. But I have found a bit of time this morning and have really enjoyed doing something other than cards!  I have created three dolls (so there were no arguments!) and have used the TSG Blossom by Blossom set. I coloured with copics (what else!) and used a circle punch to create the bases.


Here are my three girls together, I decided I wanted to have a go at some slightly different copic colouring so I went for spots on the girls' dresses. There is a slightly different effect on the girl in the middle, although I still used dots I turned them into flowers by popping a centre dot and then popping other dots around it to create a flower.



To continue the challenge TSG have challenged  us to photograph our dolls in different places, so my little girls came out with us today!  Here the girls came out on the town with us, well to the park.  It was really windy so in order to get a half decent photo Em sheltered in the tunnel with them.
(Her nose is grazed not dirty! She fell over big time on Thursday grazing about every place she could!)
Next we were challenged to let our dolls experience the great outdoors so two of my girls decided to climb a tree! The all decided to go for a walk through the jungle (well I reckon it must look like a jungle to them!)


And of course back home I had to pop them back in the spotlight (just so they felt they had a bit more attention!)


And they are demanding a party, so hopefully we'll be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment