Tuesday 23 August 2011

Summer of Fun Day 2

Hi all and welcome to Crafty Sentiments 

'Summer of Fun'

For the next 2 days we're showing you the new cuteness that is the new Primrose and Billy stamps. I adore these little guys :) Then on Thursday we've got a new challenge for you as well as an opportunity to win some amazing stamps!!!

I have used Primrose 'Blowing Bubbles' today.  I added my own computer generated sentiment and then I coloured her with copics and cut her out with a square nestie and then mounted on a black square nestie. I created the background by cutting out a variety of circles from blue paper.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my teammates amazing creations and pop back tomorrow to see another preview of the Summer of Fun stamps.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the DP its just perfect for Primrose!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Heather, love your sentiment too, perfect for this image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, love the polka dot background too, Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Heather she is such a sweetie and your sentiment is great! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she?! I love this Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and another great idea for a background and that sentiment is perfect.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I like the polka dot background!

    ReplyDelete