Wednesday 27 April 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

The sketch for this challenge is pretty cool (well they all are - I love the way Waltzingmouse sketches always allow for the CAS style)  It was a nice change to get my embossing folders out. I don't do it as often as I should.


I think you can probably guess the details of this one! Copics (what a suprise!) Waltzingmouse Half Pint Heroes, nesties, pink grosgrain ribbon and I stamped a sentiment from the Half pint heroes set and then used a cuttlebug embossing folder, oha nd it's all on a kraft background :)


6 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped the sentiment over those popped up dots! With the sweet pink car and ribbon, you picked the right one...this card makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink car and the sentiment on the embossed circles! I've always wanted this set and now you've tempting me even more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Great idea with the sentiment! So glad you could join us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice take on the sketch, and I love the pink car, very cool....thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! I loved what you did with the sentiment!! What a fun way to do a background!!

    ReplyDelete