Sunday 6 June 2010

Sneak preview

This is one of my newest creations and as I'd coloured it and made it in a card I felt an urge to blog it!  This will be part of a bathtime set, it kinda reflects my kids in the bath (when they're not drowning the bathroom!)

I really enjoyed creating the background out of these brightly coloured circles (and then I ruined it by adding ink round the edge - can't remember why I thought it was a good idea!)


This card is for these challenges:
Digi Tuesday - Trends (I would say this has a retro, funky feel what with all the bright colours)
The Pink Elephant - Bright fun colours
Oh Alice! - Muchness (your style - I would say this has a CAS feel to it that is really becoming my style!)

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the image, it's so cute! The sponged look great.
    Thanks so much for playing the DTC, hope you'll play again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circles and I know what you mean about adding something on to your card thinking it will look good and then after wondering what was I thinking? Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice with your CAS muchness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love those circles!
    Thanks for joining us at Oh Alice!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete