Friday 7 May 2010

Summer With Love

Summer is on the way, well some days it is - I wish the weather would make up it's mind! Oh well, typical British weather!  Anyway this little fairy hiding in amongst the flowers and butterflies definitely makes me think of summer.

I made this little card with one of my latest DigiSparkle releases, She's part of the Nature Fairies digistamp set.  I cut out the card using one of my new nesties (large scallop square - I think!) and sponged the background while the card and nestie were still attached (hence the white border) Then I coloured her with my latest copic aquisitions and I hand wrote the sentiment (yes there does seem to be a trend of this on my blog!)

She is also my creation over at The special 50/50 - this is a group where resident digistamp creators (like me!) share a monthly stamp.  Each crafter pays a yearly fee and then receives a stack load of digistamps each month.  The idea is they then create a card (or other craft item) upload it and at the end of the month we all vote for our favourite - the creator and the crafter of the winning card wins a prize.  You can also enter the challenge by buying one of the creators image of the month (buy it from their store then enter the competition.)


This card is also for these challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky -Fancy Edges
Little Red wagon - Pink and Green
Flutter by Wednesday - Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
Lilli of the Valley - Here comes the summer 
Dare You to Digi - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Butterflies
Pollycraft Monday - Here comes the sun

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love the fairy! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather

    What a beautiful card, love her rosey cheeks, your colourwork is beautiful. Thanks forjoining us at pollycraft this week

    Joey,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is that image, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card - thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, she is just precious!! Your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card,that image is so sweet thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at LOTV with such a fabulous card, just perfect for summer
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is sooo cuute Heather....love your coloring her...hugs

    ReplyDelete