Saturday 10 October 2009

I did it ...

... I got 5 S's on the card!





The challenge for Pollycraft Monday Challenge was to use at least 2 of the following S words : SNOWFLAKES, SPARKLE, SPOTS, STRIPES, SWIRLS


I have managed to get all 5 on to my card but you might hav to look closely!
The background paper has got spots, stripes and dotted swirls, there are spots on the borders, snowflakes around the edge of the nesties and sparkle on the teddy's hat and sentiment - phew!
Really enjoyed this challenge and I've ended up challenging myself by using colours that I wouldn't normally use for a christmas card. Hope you like it!


Card blank: square white
Image: Clear stamps designed by Adam Pescott free from a magazine
Other: Paper free from magazine, big shot and nesties, snowflakes, card from stash, gel pens

No comments:

Post a Comment